Friday, March 29, 2013

AN AVERAGE DAY OF A DIVA..DAY 27


Well there are many things a day can be for me...But I will give you just one typical day...I work everyday...all day...For starters I work in a very demanding and forever changing industry...Mortgages...Yes I said it with all of the bad press Banks have been getting for the last five years at least..I try not to share this information about me to much...LOL (I may have to get protection after this blog..LOL So I won't name the bank even though it is in my profile on my page..LOL)...Well first before I even get to work I have to be a mother first...My daughter lives in Chicago at the moment going to school and just trying to be her own person...she called it finding herself..WHATEVER...So that leaves my son..the joy of my everyday...He goes to an alternative institute and I make sure he gets on that bus everyday...He pretty much is a very independent person so I don't have to do too much but reminders...Even with his disabilty we never treated him any different than a normal child...he had responsibilites and was held accountable for his actions...He is considered high function Austim...After I get him off to school I get ready for my very busy day...After work I am now slammed with reviewing files..answering phones and meetings..meetings and more meetings...How much talking and planning can you do...I usually work for about 12 to 13 hours a day...If it is one of my training session days..I try to get off on time to make it to the gym...Once I get home I start dinner..take a shower and grab my laptop to read emails and answer online messages..do some reading or writing and of course check on my crops in Farmville..LOL and most recently try to read some of the challenge blogs until I crash with the T.V. and laptop on my lap...All to start all over again until the weekend...Which those two days do not seem to be much different lately..I am in about three different clubs along with mentoring a little sister and going to church and the gym...Pretty boring but exhausting all the same...Sorry that's all I have for you on this one...PEACE

5 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

the life of the Diva... love it girl

Reggie said...

Last year I decided that I worked far too many hours and I promised myself that I would work less. I have.....and you should strive to do so too.

Yes the life of a Diva can be hectic...can't it?!?

Thee_Kween said...

Vacation is needed!

Divaprocessor said...

LMAOOO

No Labels said...

Yes, it sounds like you and me both need a vacation. ((hugs))