Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A MEMORABLE SUMMER DAY..DAY 24


I don't have many memorable moments in my childhood and even though my teenage years I did have some exciting moments...Well none I choose to share in this Blog..LOL..I will however rewind some years later in my adult years to when I had my children...I always enjoy anytime I spend with my kids..even to this day with them being young adults now...I do remember the summer we took a road trip to Florida to visit my grandmother (My father's mother)...I was really excited not only was this my kids first trip down there..it was mine...In the 15 years since she moved down there..I never got a chance to go visit her..So I was really excited...The only thing is I went with my aunt and her grown kids and grandkids..WHAT A MESS that was...I ended up having a ball once we actually got down there like 1 1/2 days it took us to get down there..because we had kids and a baby we had to stop at a motel and spend a night and get up early to finish the ride...Going thru Georgia is too long for anyone's behind...I took the kids the Disneyland and Universal Studios...They had a ball...this was my son's first trip any where and surprisingly that kid did good..better than the rest of the kids in the car even with his disability and all..I was so proud of him the most rewarding part of the trip was seeing him getting on the Spiderman and the Hulk rides at Universal Studios...he was the happiest kid alive...I spent so much money on him we had to borrow money on the way back home...LOL The only thing I would change about that trip if we ever go down there again is...NEVER to ride with my aunt or cousins again...Oh BOY what a mess that was...it was too many attitudes in one car and spoiled as hell everybody wanted their way..I have very little patience for BRATS

5 comments:

No Labels said...

I'm glad he had lots of fun!

Reggie said...

I remember going on those types of trips with my family. Doesn't that just warm the heart.

When we think of our family, this is the type of memory we should have......not something jacked up.

Divaprocessor said...

Reggie I tried my hardest to NOT repeat my childhood with my kids..I went the totally opposite with them

Thee_Kween said...

LOL, I swear GA and NJ have infinity highways...

Village Talkies said...

A great blog, it has a lot of useful information to me
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.