Sunday, March 24, 2013

THE DAY I TURNED 21..DAY 23

MY DADDY..TIFFANY AND ME..



Boy oh Boy look at that picture there...I have come a long way from that...LOL..There really was nothing exciting about me turning 21 expect the fact I was a brand new mother to the cutest little mini me (She was about 3 months in that picture)...my first born..my daughter Tiffany...It seems I settled or tried to settle into family mode very early...I still do not regret having her..I just wish it was maybe five more years later...She was the most precious thing in my life and the moment I carried her I promised to be the best mother I could forever giving my all to make her life much more then mine had been...I thought about nothing at this time but my child...So no wild parties and since I did not drink or smoke I did not miss out on much anyway...For once I started to be happy with my life and nothing else mattered but me and my baby..Turning 21 was the day I knew I would never be the same ever again...





5 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

looks like our 21 was similar sis

Reggie said...

Yeah we all have that moment when we have to grow up.

No Labels said...

Aww...she is a cutie!

Thee_Kween said...

Yo check out dem glasses doe. lol

Divaprocessor said...

LMAOOOO...Shut Up Kiwi..I do look like a female version of Elton John