Sunday, March 31, 2013

THE DAY I HAD MY FIRST FIGHT..DAY 28


I have had so many fights in my life...I honestly can say I do not remember my first fight...I do know I was very..very young when it happen and the only reason I know this is because I started getting kick out of school in my elementary years...I cannot for the life of me pin point my first fight...I could guess it had to be either about me defending one of my sisters or someone trying to bully me...Those were pretty much most of the fights that I got in when I was younger...now when I got older it turned into other things...Sorry I must be getting old because I can't even picture in my head what my first fight even looked like...LOL 

3 comments:

Reggie said...

Sometimes you've gotta kick some ass. Such is life...it is what it is.

Thee_Kween said...

I barely remembered mine, lol

No Labels said...

I remembered my fights because I had so few of them...lol

I love that graphic of the girl.