Friday, March 29, 2013

THE DAY YOU LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK..DAY 26


There was a time in my life I thought I had a best friend..one that would hold my secerts and not judge me...there was a time I thought me and this person in this picture would never be separated from each other...I thought of her as a sister..I called her mother Mama....We were friends since the 8th grade...I even went to stay with her and her family when I was 18 for a short time when they found out I was homeless (that's another story)...You ever make a bond where you say to each other we will never let any man come inbetween our relationship...Well in this case it did...after I met my future husband and kids father this is exactly what happen to our friendship...For the most part I would not say it was all her fault a lot of it was mine too...I should of listened to her when she told me to leave him...but you know how it is when you fall in love...you have to learn the hard way...I guess that is where my daugther gets it from...she is just as hard headed as I was (A true mini me)...Anyway back to this when I did not leave him after a violent incident between me and him that she saw she kinda of kepted her distance..Now a days I don't blame her for it but back then I felt like she was turning her back on me when I really needed a friend the most...Years had pasted and we tried to give our friendship a jump start but she had changed..she turned into a very judgemental and controlling person..For one I am a leader or a lonely or nothing at all and then I found out we both did not have much in common anymore...The last straw was when she took an innocent video I posted on my Facebook page all out of content and started talking about me to other associate we knew...I deleted...blocked her and never looked back....It's been about five years now...I did hear from the grapevine she got married and it lasted only one year and then she moved back to Kansas the state she got her College Degree and she never had any kids...I never even thought about her again until this blog subject came up..Nice Job KIWI..LOL

6 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Oh wow, you just gone blame me like that? lol

I'm sorry...and yes, I've been here. Not even that long ago. NOT another story for another day. Why you think I ain't write about mine? lol

Divaprocessor said...

LOL...I am coming up with the topics for the next one..LOL

As the Budda Flows said...

Girl i got one of those two stepped outta line and i havent talked to her ass in a year and i see her all the time. You gotta cut the loose branches sometimes prematurely

Reggie said...

Nice post.

Divaprocessor said...

Thanks Reggie

No Labels said...

Aww...