Thursday, March 7, 2013

THE MOMENT I REALIZE I HAD FRENDS..BUT NO BEST...DAY SEVEN


INSERT BEST FRIEND HERE....


There is no insert for that position and there never was one...I never had a FIRST BEST friend...I had friends...associates..even a couple of close ones...but a BEST...no one was better to fill that position but ME... Every time I thought I had a BEST...reality pulled me back in and said nope get your ass back here...it's just me..myself and I...I have always been a loner believe it or not...Females hated me growing up...I mean seriously...Boys wanted to get in my pants...Which in return made the females hate me even more..LOL...Actually made better friends with my male counterpart then I did with any female...I am a very cool person..but I don't take no shit and I am a blunt person also...A bad habit of mines...Which I try not to control too much...I figure there is not too much anyone can do or say to me that has not been done or tried..so why hold back..if I have an opinion or a view on something I voice it period..I don't try to be on someone's side...I don't try to go for how many likes I can get...it is what it is..either you like me or you don't...there is no middle...If I agree I will say it...if I don't the same applies..I NEVER was afraid of a fight..physical or verbal...and I never will be...One reason why school never worked for me was I never was the type to join clubs...and be in clicks..I hated the pretty girls club...and would not be seen in the ugly too live crew...then there was the geeks...They annoyed me..so I stayed to myself..I had a few people I socialized with here and there...and I am fine  with that..My younger years I went thru too much pain and my trust level was at a zero..The best kept secrets are the ones that are told..but if you don't have anyone to tell it to..Guess what no one will ever know...

4 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

i feel you 100% Diva nothing wrong with being your own best friend.

Reggie said...

A damned good friend is pretty damned hard to come by. Maybe it's best when we have our own backs.

Thee_Kween said...

Between you, Budda and Mahogany...I'm beginning to see how many people have adapted solitude over trusting folks to betray them repeatedly. I get the concept. I just often feel that the same way we're open to loving again in a love relationship (if you indeed believe in giving THAT a chance either)...that friendship part of your heart deserves the same chance.

ABoyd378 said...

TRULY Honored to get to Know You, Trace!! Raw in your views and words and all! :-D

*BIG HUGS*