Thursday, March 7, 2013

MY FIRST JOB...MY OWN MONEY..DAY SIX

 


The Summer of 1985 I was 14 years old and my foster mother signed me up for a job with the Public School systems Summer Youth Program...I was so GEEKED...My foster sister who was two years older than me had been in the program for two summers already and she told me how easy it was and the best part you get a paycheck for it...I remember my first day at work...they had assigned me to Kettering High School..My job was to cut off all of the locks on the lockers from students that did not remove them on the last day of school and throw anything in the lockers out..I found all kinds of stuff in those lockers...some nice Trapper Keepers (remember those)...Book Bags..clothes..shoes..all kinds of stuff...Those kids lived in their lockers...LOL...But the best part of working there was the football team...The coach had training camp during the summer for the teams and that is where I meet HIM..he was 6'2 and all muscles..He was such a HUNK...OMG!!...One day I was in the weight room straighten up and HE was there lifting weights...and he stopped and just stared at me...He made me so uncomfortable staring at me like that...I was trying my best to get out of there quick...and was not watching what I was doing and I tripped over one of the weight benches and fell smack dead on my face...I just laid there and then I felt HIM...he picked me off the floor and ask was I OK (All while he was laughing at me of course)..I looked at him in those beautiful eyes and said PUT ME DOWN!!...So he dropped me..LOL (Ass Hole)...He said what is your name and me a stupid ass told him..he was like DAMN you got a bad ass body..You working here for the summer?...(ME: Yeah) and we exchange numbers...I could not wait to get to work to see him..I would sneak off when the crew team leader was not around and go meet with him in the weight room where we made out...We would have lunch on the field and make out...sneak behind the school..made out..we made out every chance we got...Come to think of it that is all we did..LOL Anyway I thought this boy was everything I forgot my whole purpose of being there was too make some money...The program only lasted for 20 weeks..so on the 18th week I went to ask him if he still wanted to keep in touch after my program was done and I also had a card for him with a love note in it..So like clock work I left and went to find him..he was not in the weight room..he was not on the field..he was not in the locker room...So I waited for him outside in front of the school..and guess who I see walking down the street walking hand in hand with another girl...HIM!!!..I walked up to him and he had the nerve to say What's up Tracey..this is my girl Angie..I said WHAT!!..He was like yeah..like it was no big deal..is he out of his mind...I looked at him and said you should of told me you had a GIRL before you put your hand on my PUSSY and I walked away...after that day I did not want to go back to work...Matter of fact I never worked in that program again...He was such a Fucktard...But the very next month when school started I was back in awe of another guy..LOL and forgot all about the Hazel Eye Monster

8 comments:

The God'ess said...

Them hazel eyed monsters will get you every time...*sigh*

As the Budda Flows said...

Wish my summer job was like yours...i was giving out free lunch at the boys and girl club getting cussed out by children...lol that dude was an asshole

Lamont C said...

Work, love, money, heartbreak...You first job was like an after school special!

No Labels said...

I have to agree with Lamont. I still have my very first Trapper Keeper. It had black and white checker print with a hint of red.

Reggie said...

Life's lessons and all that.

Ya know, some of us hazel eyed types aren't fucktards.

Divaprocessor said...

LMAOOOO @Reggie..I am sure you are not...Once you grow up

Thee_Kween said...

muddapucka...

ABoyd378 said...

These Youngun's be F*cking up!!

That is messed up, Trace!! *SMDH*

And I am DAMN PROUD of You saying what you said IN FRONT of his Girl!!