Sunday, March 31, 2013

MY DAY TODAY...DAY 29



HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE...Well since the day has actually just started for me and I am two days late with this blog..LOL I will talk about what I will be doing today...Even though this is a holiday I pretty much will be taking it easy today..I missed church service because one I hate going to church with a crowd on holiday's like this one and second I am still very sore from my workout from yesterday...My personal trainer has been going hard on me lately...After I make a quick run to see my parents and my aunt I will be coming home to start dinner and watching all of the Christian movies that cable television has in store today..taking in a quick game with my baby boy of UNO and finishing DAY 30 of this challenge blog...Later tonight it will be my regular T.V. Line up (Celebrity Apprentice...Walking Dead...Housewives of Atlanta and The Bible..a couple of these shows will be set on DVR to watch at a later time)....Then I will be getting ready for work tomorrow...Michael is off school for spring break so I do not have to worry about getting him ready but will still be washing our clothes for the week...After that to bed I will go to start my week of work and more fun...THE END


4 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

Happy Easter Diva

Reggie said...

Happy Easter

Thee_Kween said...

Happy Easter (I'm a little late on that) lol

No Labels said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter.