Sunday, March 31, 2013

A PROUD MOMENT..DAY 30



The proudest moment for me would be the day I knew what it meant to be me..to love me..to forgive me...The day I realized how strong I was..and I knew this because of the woman I have become..I could of let me life's experience break me...but I didn't..I went though it and I am still here and stronger than ever...I hope whoever read these blogs over the last 30 days understand this was not healing for me...more like teaching..I went though my healing process a long time ago or I would not of been able to share them with you...Click the slide and watch the key points in my life...my story is not over..not by far...by for now I am happy with what who I am...

Make your own photo slideshow at Animoto.

6 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Good job! :)

Reggie said...

I truly enjoyed reading your posts.

Divaprocessor said...

Thank you so much for sharing these moments with me..

As the Budda Flows said...

Bravo Diva!

No Labels said...

Claps and finger snaps!

Village Talkies said...

Great information!!! Thanks for your wonderful informative blog.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.