Sunday, March 17, 2013

THE DAY I GRADUATED...DAY 15









Besides my high school graduation this was not only the most exciting day but the most important day of my life...This is where the old me flew out my body as the new me flew in...From this point on I would never be the same again...My child hood woes were behind me (not forgotten just placed a side) and it was time to move forward...I just received my College Degree and at this point...I felt like I could take on the world...It was a long journey but I did it...Even though it took me years to finish the point is I did...My children was my biggest inspiration to getting it done..Something about being a mother made me want to be more..do more..I needed to set a better example for them then what was set for me...I needed to make their lives much better than mine and the only way to do that was starting with getting my degree...My children was with me as I walked across the auditorium stage and they watched their mother get her College Degree..That was the most exciting but fulfilling moment in my life..I knew from that point on nothing was going to ever hold me back again...

4 comments:

Reggie said...

Isn't that graduation an awesome feeling? You know I was ecstatic the day I realized that I would be graduating from college at the end of the next semester. After realizing that though, the whole idea lost it's shine with me. I ended up leaving after my last final and before my graduation ceremony and I moved out of state and started working. They mailed my degree to me.

No Labels said...

Graduating is indeed an awesome feeling. :)

Thee_Kween said...

Beautiful sis...you're a good mom.

ABoyd378 said...

Congrats to You!! :-D