Monday, March 11, 2013

SOMETHING I OFTEN DAYDREAM ABOUT..DAY 11


What do I dream about..I dream about you...so many nights alone with nothing to do..but sit and dream about you..I dream of the life I would have...if only you walk though my door and give me a chance...
What do I dream about...your presence is taking over my mind...if only you knew how thoughts of you take over my time...What do I dream about..I dream of a love that will come true...I tried many times and to my despair none of them ever worked because they were not you..What do I dream about..the day when it will come...When I will be lead straight to your kingdom..What do I dream about..I dream of White wings...White Doves and Harps with golden strings...I dream of you and if you are really true..I know that you are because my faith stretches past the stars...I constantly dream of the day we will meet...I dream of you often and without any despair ..One day this won't just be a dream and you will be waiting for me with open arms...on top of those golden stairs and doors trimmed in golden bars...Heaven...This what I live for...




4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Beautiful imagery...couldn't figure out if it was a person or what until I got toward the middle. :)

No Labels said...

So beautiful...I, too, was taken away with the imagery.

Reggie said...

Nice post.

Divaprocessor said...

Thank you Everyone..:)