Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A DAY I WISH I COULD OF DONE DIFFERNTLY..DAY 12




There are many days I would love to do over...but I know I can only post one in this blog or we will be here for a couple of days..LOL Anyway the day that stands out the most for me would be my wedding day...If I knew what I know now...that event would of never happen...I should of hit the stage door left when the music started playing...I remember my father as we prepare to walk down the aisle saying to me.."Are you sure...are you ready...look at his family"...I look on his side of the church and only about six of his family members showed up...The rest of the church was my family...Lets go back a bit..we had dated for a year and a half before we moved in together and had a beautiful little girl...We were so young and so not ready for any of that...The pressure from our families especially after we had our daughter ..but we are exactly the meaning of you should never get married because of a child...Anyway his proposal was weak as hell and I should of known then also...HIM: We might as well get married..you want to get married..ME: Yeah..of course...No ring...no down on one knee...no surprise.. no rose petals.. no surprise annoucement in front of family and friends...we were sitting on the couch one night watching T.V...Now fast forward to the wedding day..it was on the hottest day of the summer...I was five months pregnant..my three year old would not stop crying and his best man did not show up so my uncle had to act as his best man and groomsmen....All SIGNS...The only one that truly wanted that wedding was my mother...this was her dream...all I did was wear the dress..she planned the whole thing even to the colors of the wedding...And then she threaten me saying I better stay married for at least five years...so she can get her money's worth..LOL...I am not going to go into details of my marriage just know that my lesson in all of this is..don't be so caught up in a moment that you rush into something that should never be..Don't settle...Be patience and wait for the prize...I deserve to have someone that will treat me like the gem I am...it all started with that whack ass proposal (The next time he will be that story tale or he will stay in the book)...But I did get two beautiful children out of the deal...So that is my day...The End

7 comments:

No Labels said...

Aww...((hugs))

As the Budda Flows said...

you looked beautiful my sister...

Thee_Kween said...

Beautiful pic!! You were definitely glowing...clearly it was the bun baking. lol

Divaprocessor said...

Girl..it was smoking HOT that day as well on top of that ball in my tummy

The God'ess said...

I had that same exact feeling at my wedding and didn't listen to that voice either. *sigh*

ABoyd378 said...

*BIG HUGS*

You DO Look Beautiful in Your Pic. :-)

Reggie said...

You made a beautiful bride.