Saturday, March 2, 2013

MY FIRST CHILDHOOD MEMORY..DAY ONE

This was one of the best memories for me as a child...I was three years old in this picture and that is my daddy looking like Superfly..LOL Me (Can you guess which one I am) and my cousin (My road dog back in the day) was his background theme music singers...LOL This was Easter Sunday over my grandmother' house on our way to church..Can you imagine my Daddy walking into church looking like "Bitch better have my money"...LOL...I love my Daddy more than anything at this moment...I was his little girl..Daddy's girl (before 5 other sisters came)right here this man was my whole world and he could sing too..sounded just like the lead singer of the Spinners...These were very good times for my family at this time and I will always cherish them like sunshine...before the Storm came in...

7 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

ya daddy looked pretty smooth girl...i dreamed of these type of memories thank you for sharing yours sis

Reggie said...

Your father is certainly clean right here, looking like he was on his way to Soul Train to dance.

Why is it that whenever we think of our parents we tend to think of their music?!?

Thee_Kween said...

Girl, he was sharp like Ginsu! LOL

Mahoganydymond™ said...

This reminds me of how my dad used to dress... I have all kinds of pictures of him with the leather and slanted hats.. I enjoy this.. Thanks for sharing..

Divaprocessor said...

As you can tell..I got all of my style and confidence from my Daddy..LOL

ABoyd378 said...

Now THAT is Cool!!

No Labels said...

Aww, you look so adorable!