Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAY 3: WHIP ME..BUT DON'T BEAT ME

Your thoughts on S&M.....





S & M or a more define term BDSM (An erotic practice and expression involving use of restraint, intense sensory stimulation and fantasy role-play)..
Ok my thoughts on so many levels it is a very sick way to give pleasure...I have however made first impressions with people with the love I have of Chokers...just about every picture you may see me in I am wearing a choker...it is something about the way it clings to my neck that brings my sexy out...BUT to have hands around my neck while having Sex with me...HELL TO THE NAW...if I can't breath I can't even begin to think about the Dick..Tongue..Finger anymore...At that point it becomes a fight and I will kick your Ass so hard in your private part and get the hell away from you...
BUT on the flip I do love a good gently but firm smack on my Ass while doing it Cow Girl or Doggy style..pull my hair a little..BUT don't yank my head off..As far as the whips and chains..decorations purposes only...NOW I will however whoop your ass if you want me to...I am kinda of different I will dominant the hell out of you all to pleasure me..BUT you doing it to me there is a minimum level of submission I will submit to you...I know..I know double standard..but hey I have not had any complaints so far..matter of fact all of my partners love it when I take charge...and the nipple pinching thing..that shit do not feel good and whoever said it does is a LIE...you pinch my nipples.. I will punch you in your face..This blog is turning very violate and I am kinda of getting pissed..LOL...
But not to knock anyone else game...play with players that want to play it...me on the other hand will prefer a different approach to my pleasure needs...it really depends on my mood also...but nothing about violence to me is sexy or a turn on..

4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I'm with you there...no arguments from ME. lol

Anonymous said...

I am LMAO!! But I got you beat on the choking girl... I love to be grabbed around the neck, lol!! I have the privaledge of being with someone who knows just how to choke me... lmao!!

Icnonlybme said...

With the right person, it can all be beautiful...but everyone has limitations that should be discussed prior to...

As the Budda Flows said...

I feel ya girl lol