Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAY 2: THE VIRGIN


If you meet someone right now that is a 30 year old virgin, would you be willing to be their first?


The answer to this question is quite simple...NO..I am too much sexually that I have too much heart to destroy a innocent soul...LOL I have been labeled a Succubus (A female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse)...the concept of the thought that this could be me excites my Pussy..but my Soul belongs to a higher being and I know when not to corrupt the fresh..the pure and the innocent..But YOU I will seduce..and suck you right into me..because if your reading this your not a virgin...**wink**

5 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

LOL...you and Joy, I swear.

Divaprocessor said...

LOL...You know me and Joy are water signs...we are on the same emotional..sexually level..LOL

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

*giggles*

Afrodeezha said...

I AM TOO A VIRGIN! I never sky dived! :p

Primaldata said...

bwahahahaha. Well since I'm not a virgin you can corrupt me all day lol